Saturday, July 26, 2008

My Yesterday

Woke up at 9 o'clock. Hyped cause it was Friday, not hyped because it was the start of me working open to close for the next week 1/2 at the skateshop...... Lets take a Journey

Photobucket
This is where i make my moneyssss

Photobucket
This is our hours... COME BUY STUFF

Photobucket

Anyone who donates a dollar to twin towers in our donation jug gets to write theyre name and TT for twintowers on a rock and put it in the rockbed outside.

Photobucket
For those of you who didnt know. I got a new car. $300 a month. I havent named it yet <33333.

Photobucket

Photobucket
After i got off work we assembled a posse and went to the movies to see none other than....

Photobucket

Funniest movie ive seen in a while

Photobucket

NEWS TEAM ASSEMBLE!!!!!!!!

Photobucket

Why are we here???? Cookout SUCK!!!!

Photobucket

First time ive seen bradford in about a year

Photobucket

Brandon and Jodi sittin in a tree. K I S S I N G.

Photobucket

Brandon resembles a young BEYOND'CE KNOWLIN?????

Photobucket

Hoge and matt about to enter the GAUNTLET

Photobucket

Jodi enjoys taking lots of pictures of herself... As does every girl. P.s. Ask her about the 777 tattoo on her neck...

That about Sums it up for yesterday. But i have one more surprise

Photobucket

This is the guy i took this camera from to update my blog. He models for himself photography..

See ya next time

No comments: